Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sad News

I want to thank you all for your prayers these past few weeks.

I am sorry to say that my Father-In-Law passed away in the early morning hours on Tuesday. His funeral was held on Thursday.

DH and his Mom are holding up OK - but your continued prayers for them as well as C's sister and brother would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you again for all your good wishes - it has meant so much to us!

8 comments:

Judy said...

I am so sorry for the news. You and your family continue to be in our thoughts and prayers.

Brooke said...

So sorry, Mel & C. We love you guys and are thinking of you and praying for you.

Sarah said...

Sorry to hear your news. You guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

Rebecca Lily said...

Such sad news - we're praying for you all as you grieve.

Rebecca

Our Family said...

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your husband are in our prayers during this difficult time.

Lori

JackieMacD said...

So sorry to hear about your FIL's passing. You're in my thoughts.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear of your father-in-laws passing. It is never easy to let go of a family member. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Blessings,
Teresa
www.journeytojeremiah.blogspot.com

R... said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.