Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Odin!!!

Yes, it's our Little Man's 2nd Birthday, can you believe it? Last Saturday we had a little party at our house and then today we went to Chuck E. Cheese to play games. We had a wonderful time and just really enjoyed being with friends and family on Odin's big day!

I can't believe he's 2 years old and I can't believe he's been with us nearly a year! He's the best little boy in the world, I honestly believe that. He keeps me laughing and learning every day. He's so quick-witted and he loves it when he makes us laugh. I would not be surprised if we have a little stand-up comic on our hands!

Here are some pics from our 2 celebrations - enjoy!

7 comments:

Catie said...

Looks like it was an awesome time! Happy Birthday Odin!

Lindsi said...

Cute! Happy Birthday Odin!!!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday little man! I love the look on Peggy's face with Odin at Chuck E. Cheese - too funny! Glad you all had a great time celebrating!

Judy said...

happy birthday Odin. Love the cake! Eric would be jealous. He loves Curious George!

dwayne said...

happy b-day Odin. nice hat Ping Pong.

liz said...

i know its late, but happy b-day, Odin!!!! :) i can't wait to see you guys!

The Family K. said...

How on earth did I miss this post? Happy belated 2 year old birthday, big guy!

BTW - I love, love, love the tall Curious George cake.