Sunday, October 14, 2007

More Homework

She's recently picked up her entire life and moved from Seattle to Portland, but somehow Cousin Camille has managed to find time to assign more homework to me! Never let it be said that I didn't complete an assignment, so here goes!

Tag
The rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I am planning my 2nd tattoo.
2. I watch a lot of TV.
3. I once turned down a marriage proposal.
4. I am terrified of spiders.
5. If I see a grey hair on my head I have to pluck it!
6. I hate talking on the phone.

As for tagging other people, if you want to do this on your blog, then you are "it!"

5 comments:

Camille said...

What's your first tatoo?

I find time to assign homework because in this new life of mine blogging is all I have...so watch out. This semester is gonna be tough...

Love you Mel!

Brooke said...

I never thought of you as a tattooed girl! And why not the phone? You love to talk, don't you? Hmm . . . learning all kinds of new things. I still haven't done my homework. Better hurry, or I might get an "incomplete"!!

Mel said...

Camille, the tattoo is symbols from the Dark Tower series of books by S. King - remember I told you to read those? I'll email you a pic!

Brooke, I do love to talk but I prefer to do it in person. Guess I just need the eye contact and facial expressions?

TaiwanMommy said...

Mel, that boy is Bee-Yoo-Ti-Ful!! What a cutie patootie!!

hugs-
The Woo Girls

sardonic sister said...

i am totally with you on the phone thing...i even hate calling to order pizza.

your first tatoo sounds really cool. i have wanted to get a tatoo for a long time, but don't really know what i want...