Tuesday, May 13, 2008

'Cause Nana Said To





These pics were taken several weeks ago at a local cemetery known as Memorial Gardens. For some odd reason it is a popular thing here to go there when the tulips are in bloom and take pictures. Yes, I think this is weird...it is, after all, a cemetery. But the weather was getting warmer and we were running out of opportunities to take pictures of Odin and Lexy in their famous (expensive) matching outfits purchased for them LAST FALL by their Nana. So when the tulips bloomed, we loaded up the kiddies and their 2 matching outfits and took tons of pictures in the cemetery. Trust me when I tell you that I don't think there's one decent picture of them together with any of the 3 cameras we had. We didn't even really get a good one of just Odin. What is it about babies that they just don't understand the value of a good photo opp? Anyway, I provide these photos for their cutesey as well as humorous value. Enjoy.

No comments: