Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Just Us...






For my birthday, my parents got me this nifty bicycle attachment so I can haul Odin around the neighborhood! It's way cool and fun and of course he loves it!

Check out Odin literally trying to fill his father's shoes...so cute!

Odin's always been sort of fascinated with the fridge and anytime the door is open, he wants to be IN THERE IN THE COLD, touching things and looking at things. One day I was putting something away and I had left the fridge door open for like 2 seconds and I turn around to find him with his mouth around the Hershey's. Yep, that's my boy!

8 comments:

William's Family said...

You guys look like you're having a blast. Glad to hear that you're beginning to reap the benefits of his naptime. I'll bet you could really use it!

Judy said...

he is so cute!!!!!!!

what a smart boy to be able to say all those words.. :)
Love,
Judy

KatieM said...

Very cool...I love the attachment for the bike!! I'm so glad you posted more pics =)

sardonic sister said...

love love LOVE the pics and the update!!!

Our Family said...

It looks like he, and you, are having a blast and enjoying life. Great to catch up and see how Odin is doing!

When's Odin's bday? Samantha is also 14 months so they must have close bdays.

Lori

Brooke said...

Too cute! I LOVE the hersheys syrup pic! He and Savannah will get along very well:)

4 Draper Goldy's said...

Hi to all - It looks like you have settled right in as a family -It's so fun to see the picts. Hope we can see him (and you) soon - hey - Utah's a great place to visit too!!! Love you guys - take care

4 draper goldys

Sarah said...

How funny! Love the Hershey's photo. Would have been a different story if he tried the hot sauce bottle. :)