








+of+Odin.March.April.May.2008+047.jpg)


Yeah, some of these go back a ways...but for some reason we had a lot of pictures downloaded onto C's computer and not mine and so I had to end up copying some and blah, blah, blah... Anyways...I discovered I was missing lots of pics when I went to put together some pictures for our Social Worker's first Post-Placement Visit Report. So I thought, hey, better late than never...may as well share NOW, right? (Heck, I know the pictures are all you people care about anyways.....)
Friday, June 20, 2008
Miscellaneous Pics....
Posted by
Mel
at
10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Savannah says . . .
Odin is so cute!!!
savannah brooke
I'm glad you post the picts. He's growing up fast.... but it's good to see the parents in the picts too - that's one thing I didn't always do and still don't - get Gerald and me in pictures with our girls - It looks like the three of you are having fun being a family. Love to you - Robyn 2
What a happy family!
I love that angry/happy/screamy/goofy face he does. So cute!
BTW - William says "hi!"
Post a Comment