Tuesday, July 15, 2008

When Your Magic Carpet is in the Shop...




...did you know that a cookie-sheet will work just as well?

5 comments:

sardonic sister said...

holy moley! SO CUTE!!! i like his hair, too! glad you guys are doing so well!!

Brooke said...

Hey, I am finally catching up on blogs. Such cute pics with your parents - I am so excited to see ya'll in a few months. The picnic and fair look so fun - and how great that your Granny came down to visit. Glad you are having a great summer!

Rebecca Lily said...

Oh my gosh Mel! I was just making rounds of some blogs I haven't been to in awhile... Odin is PURE CUTENESS!! Love his hair and that SMILE! Precious! So glad to see he is home & happy. :)

Blessings,
Rebecca

Deborah said...

I can't believe how grown up Odin is getting! He is so cute. he must be keeping you very busy with his adventures.

Best wishes to you all, and give Odin a big hello from Alex.

Judy said...

Odin has grown so much! love his hair!!