As always, Odin is such a cutie patootie. I'm super excited about spending more time with you guys during Halloween weekend (and I think I have an idea for a super awesome costume.)
You know, I bet that somewhere in Odin's birth mother's heart, she knows that he's safe and well loved.
5 comments:
Just catching up on all your posts. I wish we could have been in KY with you guys. Can't wait till next month.
Love your post about all the things you wish you could tell his birth mother. She would be so thrilled to know what a fabulous life her son has!
As always, Odin is such a cutie patootie. I'm super excited about spending more time with you guys during Halloween weekend (and I think I have an idea for a super awesome costume.)
You know, I bet that somewhere in Odin's birth mother's heart, she knows that he's safe and well loved.
Can't wait for Gburg! I put a countdown on my blog for us all to enjoy!
I LOVE all the pics :) He is such a cutie :)
blessings,
Tami
Noah's Mommy
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
You've been tagged! Check out my blog for details.
Post a Comment