



We got to spend an afternoon at the mall with one of Odin's SLC roommates, Eric. Eric's family lives in California but they come to NC to visit family each year. We got to see them last year and again this year when they visited. I love having this connection for Odin...a friend whom he spent so much time with his very first year. As they boys grow I hope they feel a special connection to Taiwan through each other.
I took my camera but unfortunately LOST IT somewhere in the mall (boo!). Eric's Mom was kind enough to send me copies of some pics she took. Kids being kids, the pics aren't the best...it's too hard to get all 3 of them (Eric now has a little sister) to look up at the same time, ha ha!
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Old Friends Are The Best
Posted by
Mel
at
2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment