Wishing a very HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!! to my beloved niece today! I hope you had a lot of fun and truly enjoyed the day!
On your birthday I make these wishes for you:
I wish you joy, inner peace, self-appreciation and happiness in your soul.
I wish you wisdom and knowledge to seek out your life's dreams.
I wish you friends who love you, understand you, and listen to you.
Of course, I wish you were here with me so I could ((((HUG)))) you and tell you in person that I love you and that I will always be here for you. You have always been such a joy to me and I miss you very much. I hope we get to see you soon....hint, hint!
Happy Birthday, B!!!!!!
P.S. A one-day-belated Happy Birthday goes out to our furbucket, PP who turned 9 yesterday. He went around the house all night with his stuffed musical birthday cake making it play the HBD song over and over and over. He got 2 new toys that he loves. He certainly knew it was HIS day!
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Happy Birthday, BGF!
Posted by
Mel
at
10:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Mel! Its me, Camille! Loved seeing you guys in KY. I have been pondering about the nanny thing, and would like to discuss more. Email Me!
camillegoldy11@msn.com
Post a Comment