Thursday, August 2, 2007

Non-Update

We are expecting an update from our agency any day now - actually I kinda expected it today. It's supposed to happen "the first week of the month" and our last one came on the 2nd. Today was the 2nd. Where's my dang update?!?!

I'm trying to think positively and believe that we won't get an email update at all and instead we'll get a lovely phone call and news of our referral. Please, please, please can't that be true?

Our pastor called tonight. He had heard about our impending adoption and wanted to make sure we were aware of some fellow church members who had adopted. He wants us to all meet. It will be nice to make some new friends at church, especially ones who really "get it" when it comes to adoption.

Hopefully I'll have more to say in a day or two...whenever we get our agency update. For now...as always.....we wait.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Melonie, Just want you to know that we are praying for you guys! I think it is funny that we chose the same template for our blogs - I guess we must be related! See you in 2 weeks!

Sarah said...

Hoping good news comes your way this week. :)

Sarah said...

I don't have my update yet either. It's the 9th of August now. Sigh.

Cole said...

Anything yet??? Crossing fingers, toes and praying ALOT until that day comes and I am sure it is very very soon :)

Nicole H.