Odin and I made a Bunny House for Easter. It's sort of like doing a gingerbread house (which I've never done and my lack of experience shows!) We had a lot of fun, although Odin ate more icing than we ended up putting on the house!
We had a lot of fun dying eggs. Odin loved putting a zillion stickers on each egg and then announcing who he wanted that particular egg to go to. Very cute!
The Easter Bunny was good to our little guy. He was very excited about the toys and DVD's that Mr. Bunny brought. Oddly, the basket was pretty short on the Easter candy. Smart Bunny!
Sorry the pics are in a different post - I can't make the words and video show up together for some reason...and I don't have the energy to try any more!
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Long Overdue Easter Pics
Posted by
Mel
at
9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment