Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Visit With Drew




We had the pleasure of entertaining some good friends over the weekend. They happen to be good friends whom we had never met before...but good friends nevertheless.

For the past oh, about 2 years, I have followed a very entertaining blog of a fellow Taiwan Mom. You can read her blog here.

I think she's one of the funniest bloggers I've ever read and she never ceases to make me snort with her posts. At some point during my reading we began to email and I found out she lives in my home state of Kentucky - in a town quite close to where I was born. Just a few weeks ago we realized that she actually lives in the SAME NEIGHBORHOOD as my cousin Chuck and his family. It is a SMALL FLIPPIN' WORLD, people!!

Anywho...Kathy and her family made a pit stop by our house on their way to the Outer Banks of NC last weekend. We had a blast!! Aside from the boys being fairly uncooperative when it comes to picture-taking, it was still successful blog fodder. (I'll let her elaborate on exactly WHY she really needed that shopping excursion we took!)


No comments: