.......and apparently he's Taiwanese!!!
Do I even need to tell you how THRILLED, AMAZED, EXCITED AND DOWNRIGHT GIDDY we were to get this photo?!?! I am so happy to see this pic...even though Odin is obviously not really happy to be taking it! There is something so special about a baby's first Christmas and I have really felt the sting of Odin's absence this Season. But seeing that photo really made my day! Even though we are not together, the wonderful folks at SLC are making sure that Odin is enjoying the traditional things....including the tree and the obligatory CRY on Santa's lap.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Yes, Virginia, There Is A Santa Claus....
Posted by
Mel
at
10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Wow...yes Odin, there is a Santa! Everyone has a photo or two crying on Santa's Lap and so does Odin! The photo is very cute. I hope his Xmas wish for 1st decree comes true soon. Merry Christmas, enjoy your last one with just the two of you. Your in my thoughts this Christmas as both our babies are half way around the world.
Hugs
Megan
I think kids are normally scared of the big, hairy old man dressed as Santa...but that guy looks nothing like a scary Santa!
Merry Christmas!
Cindy
http://adopttaiwan.wordpress.com
Awwww...so cute. I'm so glad you got a Santa photo of Odin!
Merry Christmas,
Stacey
How fun that Odin got to experience Santa during his first Christmas season! So glad you got this just before Christmas!!!
Lori
This pic is such a cute Christmas present! Merry Christmas, Mel
Hee hee!!! I love the Asian Santa. :) That is so great!! Odin is cute even when he's crying!!
Hugs,
Rebecca
Mel this is so awesome! Merry Christmas! I hope odin comes home soon. Your comment on the asian santa sent me over the edge laughing. Odin's a cutie.
Love
tiffany
Yeah! What a great photo! I'm so glad that you got this and that they did have have Christmas there!
absolutely precious!!! i love his hair!! oh-can you e-mail me your mailing address? i have a baby gift i would like to send you. my e-mail is elizabethgoldy@yahoo.com
merry christmas and happy new year!!!
Oh, Mel, I am just getting a minute to read some blogs. I love this picture and I am so glad you got it!
Post a Comment