Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Promise For The Future

I know, I know....I haven't posted in a while. Sorry about that.

I'm actually not posting now...well, not much anyway. Just a promise that I'm going to post some nursery pics soon. Ooooo, sounds like fun, eh?! So don't give up on me and assume that I've gone the way of the dinosaurs...I am still around. Just wishing that I had some news to report.

Oh, one thing I can tell you is this: I am SO IN LOVE WITH MY SON!!!!! Don't ask me how one can fall in love, first with photos and then with a video, but I've done it!! Head over heels, completely and utterly in love with this boy. I swear I can see his personality shining through! And he's adorable and amazing and cute and funny and smart and attentive and inquisitive and loving and he enjoys attention. He is all of those things, he really is! And I can tell just from the video....I really can!!!! Trust me....this little boy was meant to be ours.
Photobucket

8 comments:

Camille said...

Mel, I am so happy for you. He truly is adorable...and I think you are going to be the perfect mother for him. He is so lucky to have you and C waiting with open arms!

Sarah said...

Aw, Mel. That was so sweet. I can't wait to see pics of the nursery!

Kathy said...

What a doll... I see personality, too... so it's not just you. I felt the same way, too, as soon as I saw our son: like he was meant to be ours. Congrats on a sweet, sweet boy!

Megan said...

Mel, that is the cutest photo. His personality really dose shine! Congratulations.
Megan

Tiffany said...

Mel - he is soooo cute!! It's amazing how much he has changed and I cannot wait to hear news soon of Mr Odin's homecoming!

hugs -
tiffany and sophia

sardonic sister said...

PRECIOUS! you can see his little personality shining through. i bet he is such a sweetheart!!! i'm very happy for you and c!!!

William's Family said...

Mel,

Odin is a real cutie. Looks like he's about to start walking!

- Judy K.
www.wonderchildherewecome.blogspot.com

Sarah k said...

Hey, He is so cute! And no, I won't ask how you fell in love with photos and a video because our Jeremiah did that to me too! Now I just love him all the more. The yellow ducky outfit I think is one we sent over there.. I am so excited to see someone wearing it..lol. He looks good in ducks.