Sunday, March 2, 2008

11 Hours Away

We are about 11 hours away from our appointment at SLC to meet our son. It's unreal. This must be the feeling that a woman feels the night before her scheduled induction. Come heck or high water, tomorrow I'm a Mom, always and forever.

12 comments:

JackieMacD said...

GO get him, Mama!! I'm sitting here waiting on your every word... so so happy for you and your family. Our thoughts and prayers are there in Taiwan with you!

sardonic sister said...

aww, Mama Mel!!! i'm so excited for you and C!! i'm prayin' for ya!! :)

KatieM said...

You are in my thoughts and heart. Rock on Mel! =)

The family of six said...

Thinking of you!!!

Sarah said...

Just checkin' in to see how things yet... Thinking of you! My heart is in Tainan today. :)

Kathy said...

I can't wait to see those first pictures... this made me tear up :)

Brooke said...

We are so excited for you. What a fun trip! Can't wait to hear more! Love to you all!

Our Family said...

Good luck and enjoy your big day!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Lori

KatieM said...

Mel, I check your blog about 5 times a day for an update. I hope you are enjoying these first precious moments of the rest of your life. =)

Jacqui said...

Where's the pics? Where's our updates? Where's Mel? I really hope you're having too much fun being a mom to actually get on the computer to post to us.
Thinking of you.

Wendy said...

Hi Mel,
I bet you are so happy that you just can not even sleep, or mabey he is so much fun that you are spending the whole day looking at him so when he crashes you crash also.
I know is hard to get on the computre after baby and we wish you the best of luck on the trip home and the new life together.

We can not wait to see you all together.
Love Jeff and Wendy and Joshua and Amber McDonald

Finding Our Song said...

Hey Mel! I've been keeping up with your story and can't wait to hear how it's going!!! We are excited to get together with you when you get settled for our playdate. Jack is so ready to meet his new friend. :)