Sunday, March 16, 2008

Having A Blast!

Other than sleep issues we are doing GREAT! For some reason, Odin fights sleep...and I mean it's like something that should happen in Vegas kind of fighting. He's an absolute dream...until naptime when some sort of alien posseses him and he shreiks and screams and cries and wants to simultaneously be held and be put down, be rocked and be left alone. I'm not sure how to fix that. I'm sure it's in the instruction booklet and as soon as I have time I'll look for my copy.

In the meantime...

Here we are at the airport with our "Welcome Home" Committee: aka THE GRANDPARENTS (If you can't tell, C and I are the ones who look like we've been travelling for 24 hours straight.)

Photobucket

Too tired to notice the strange furry thing sharing his space...

Photobucket

The Birthday Boy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is how we spend A LOT of our time...

Photobucket

And just playing around

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Camille said...

I am so happy for you! You guys look so happy and peaceful. Congratulations! Love to you and all the fam--great to see the pic of your cute parents. I love you all! Welcome home!

William's Family said...

Awesome pics. I do believe that Odin and William must have spent some time conspiring about how to give their parents a run for their money in the going to sleep department. We're groggy-eyed right there alongside you.

- Judy K.
www.wonderchildherewecome.blogspot.com

sardonic sister said...

so so so precious! i am oh so very happy for you, C, and Odin! i cannot WAIT to meet him!!! and i love the pic of him sleeping on your chest. you are such a cute mommy!

Jacqui said...

I love the pic of Odin sleeping with the puppy dog. Too cute! Glad you can find time to post amongst the shrieking bedtimes.

4 Draper Goldy's said...

What a cute family you have -- congratulations and welcome home. Oh the screaming naptime / bedtime thing - this too shall pass -- Just enjoy every single minute because it goes by oh so fast. Love to you all.

Robyn 2 and family