Odin is 11 months old today!!!
Next month he will have his first birthday in Taiwan without us, and it saddens me so much to know that, but we are planning to make it up to him when we get home!
Let's see...doesn't every 1-year old need a pony?!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
33 Days 'Til Liftoff........
Posted by
Mel
at
5:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Or at least a car...
i won't let Eric read this post :) LOL. he got a Fisher Price school bus.
so excited for you.
I know just how you feel. Noah is 9 months old now and I pray we will make it before his Birthday April 19 but I just dont know. Prayin for yall and your sweet little Taiwan man :) Maybe our boys are buddies :)
TamiJoy
tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Wow, just a month away!! I'm so thrilled to hear that Odin is so close to coming HOME!!! Lots of happy dances for you. :)
Rebecca
i vote for a tickle me elmo!
Happy Birthday Odin!!!! It won't be long now and you'll be together and you can have a late birthday party. We had a late Christmas party! I can tell you he is a very happy and sweet baby boy!! Lori
Post a Comment