Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Whatcha Been Doin'???

So the last 3 nights here's what I have done:

Filled out one (1) I-864 Form (8 pages)

Filled out one (1) I-600 Form (2 pages)

Filled out one (1) DS-230, Pt. 1 and Pt. 2 Form (4 pages)


I believe ANYONE who completes an international adoption should be awarded some sort of special degree. Maybe a Ph.D in MUNDANE AND CONFUSING PAPERWORK or at least a BS in WRITING YOUR ADDRESS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

4 comments:

Camille said...

look at the bright side...at least tomorrow you will be wathing LOST!!!!

And we all know you would write your address a gagillion times if it meant Odin was coming home. :)

William's Family said...

I'll see you at the graduation ceremony.

Now can we please have our babies??!

- Judy K.
www.wonderchildherewecome.blogspot.com

mly95014 said...

Mel,

After seeing yours and Judy's post, I just double-checked our paperwork. Only bright side about the paperwork was when we filled in the new name for our son.

I agree with Judy. Bring on the babies!!!

Best,
May

GG said...

Hi Mel!
I became a registered blogger so I can finally comment on your blog. I am so excited for you and Craig. You both will be the most wonderful parents!
I wish I could be there for the shower, but I sure had fun shopping for Odin, I sent your package and hope it gets there by Saturday. Best of luck with everything! Love your Utah cousin
Robyn (Don)