OK, try this....PLAN A TRIP HALF WAY AROUND THE WORLD!!
Seriously...start on the East Coast, travel to the West Coast, and on to oh, say Taiwan maybe.
Remember to take into account the time difference between East/West Coasts. And the time difference between West Coast / Taiwan.
Remember that you're spending a good DAY (uh huh...'bout 23+ hours total) on this journey. So you might want to pay close attention to exactly *where* on the plane you're sitting. (Unfortunately there's no button on the internet to click for "PLEASE DON'T SIT ME NEXT TO THE HAIRY GUY FROM THE COUNTRY WHERE THEY DON'T SHOWER MUCH AND WHO JUST ATE THE CAESAR SALAD.")
You also need to be sure to get the bulkhead seating on the way home...so they can attach that nifty bassinet-thingy to the wall in front of you so that your baby has a nice spot to sleep, besides on your lap. (Not that I'm opposed to the lap-sleeping...I just figure after about the 5th hour or so, HE might be tired of it!)
So...those of you who are bored....go ahead...plan a trip to the other side of the world...I promise it's a good way to spend a day. Or two. Or three.....
On another note:
I can't end without saying: GO GREEN BAY!!!!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Just For Fun
Posted by
Mel
at
12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You're not kidding. I feel like we should be on some bizarre reality t.v. show in which we are rewarded a million dollars if we can successfully complete all these tasks. Well, we do get wonderful babies and that's a better goal worth working towards. See you in Taiwan!
- Judy K.
www.wonderchildherewecome.blogspot.com
Planning for the trip is easy relative to planning for a new baby, right?! I'm sure you'll enjoy every minute!!
R...
http://littletatertot.blogspot.com
You must be so excited!! If possible, will you check on Sarah - Pi Shan when you are there?
wow...i should have taken a calculus class or something, and then i could help you :)
Post a Comment