Monday, January 14, 2008

FINAL DECREE!!!!

Yes, we got our FINAL DECREE today!!!!!! I can't believe it....I am still in shock I think! We are THRILLED beyond words!!!!!

No, we don't have any travel dates yet, but we are hoping to be able to travel as soon as the Government opens back up after Chinese New Year - so maybe around the 3rd week of February.

There are 8 zillion things to do now....meaning I have quite a few lists to make and things to buy and stuff to think about packing...HOLEY GUACAMOLE, people....it's finally going to happen....we're going to bring Odin home!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may travel in time for his first birthday, right? That's wonderful news! Congratulations!!

Cindy
http://adopttaiwan.wordpress.com

Sarah said...

I can't believe it! Amazing! Congratulations! How many days was it now from referral to final decree for you? Do you have any idea if you and Judy have th same judge??? I'm simply amazed. I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

It was so great to catch up with your blog and all of the photos of Odin. CONGRATULATIONS!!! You will be taking the photos yourself in just a few weeks.
Blessings
Teresa

The family of six said...

Great news!!!~ I hope this is the start of lot's of quick court times! You must be so excited!!!

Camille said...

Yeah! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet him...

Megan said...

YEAAA! Congratulations! That is the news we were all waiting for! Come on hurry with those papers! Odin needs his mama now!
Megan

William's Family said...

Congratulations! Things are starting to get real now, aren't they? We're very excited for you. Maybe we'll end up travelling together.

- Judy K.
www.wonderchildherewecome.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

This is sooooooooooooo exciting. I can't believe my dad just saw you and didn't tell me this! Congrats!!!

Mel said...

Brooke, don't blame your dad...we didn't know this until we got home from KY! I wish I had, though...you wouldn't believe how many times I heard, "Sooooo, when are you going to get this little guy?"

sardonic sister said...

i can't wait for Odin to join the group of cute n' sweet kiddos at our family gatherings. i bet he'll be good buddies with joe.