
We had the pleasure of finally meeting an old friend of Odin's! Here's a photo of Odin with his friend and fellow SLC roomie Eric when they were still in Taiwan, followed by pics from our visit the other night. I've been lucky enough to correspond with Eric's mom for quite some time now (way before either of the boys came home to us). I was delighted when Judy said they were coming from CA to NC to visit family and they wanted to get together! We really enjoyed the evening and it was so great to finally meet their family in person after following their blog all this time and corresponding through Yahoo groups and email.
I'm honestly not sure if either of the boys recognized each other - it didn't seem as if they did, but I guess you never know. At any rate, I'm thrilled to have this connection for Odin's future and I look forward to getting back together at least once a year with Eric and his family. Please note the ADORABLE little one in the carrier is Eric's little sis. She's just the cutest little thing and I really had to restrain myself from pinching her sweet little cheeks off!
Thanks again, Judy, for ALL you did for us last year! It meant more to us than words can say and we will be forever grateful! Can't wait to see you all again next year!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Then & Now
Posted by
Mel
at
4:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment