Saturday, February 2, 2008

Updates Are Here!

Yesterday we received what we assume to be our VERY LAST UPDATES on Odin! One month from tonight (which will already be tomorrow in Taiwan) is the day we will pick Odin up at SLC....finally! So, while we are always thrilled to get updates, this one is extra special....knowing that Odin's time without his forever family is now limited to just a few weeks...and to know that from now on I can be the one doing the updating!! I wish I could find the words to describe the incredible joy and happiness we feel to be adding Odin to our family...already, without ever having held him or cuddled him or smelled his sweet baby-shampooey smell....I cannot fathom life without him.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Camille said...

You and C are going to be the best parents EVER! I am so excited to get your updates!!
Congrats Mel, I am truly so happy for you!

Rebecca Lily said...

He is the CUTEST! I love that new picture of him!! And SO excited to hear that your travel is just a few weeks away. :) I am truly awed every time I see families and children come together through adoption. It is incredible!

JackieMacD said...

He is just getting cuter and cuter! I can't wait to see the forever family photos!

-J
taiwanlucy.blogspot.com

William's Family said...

He looks like he just wants to bust out from behind those bars and head straight into your arms. Soon enough, little guy!

- Judy K.
www.wonderchildherewecome.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

He is so adorable, really. We are so thrilled for you guys!!!!

Judy said...

Eric is pointing at Odin's photo as we read the post together. congratulations!!! counting down the days with you... :)

if you fly through LAX, let me know.

The family of six said...

He is so CUTE! You must be dying to leave now!