We leave for Taiwan in just 9 days!!!
And meet Baby Odin in 15 days!!!
Now there's something to make you smile!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
But On A Happier Note
Posted by
Mel
at
9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The innerworkings of the mind of a stay-at-home Mom. I ramble and I rumble....what did you expect?
We leave for Taiwan in just 9 days!!!
And meet Baby Odin in 15 days!!!
Now there's something to make you smile!
Posted by
Mel
at
9:53 PM
4 comments:
HI,
OMG I'm so excited for you! I remember the week before wwe left only a month ago but seems like forever ago. I'm so happy for you guys! I'll be following your journey..have a great time in Taiwan it's an awesome country.
XOXO,Megan
I just came across your blog and I know that I've spoken with you on the groups but ding bat that I am didn't find you until now! Congrats beyond measure! I'm so excited for you! I really needed your big news right now! It's soooo nice to have good news! Good luck on your journey and have a blast and kiss those cutie cheeks!!!
Sara/Sofa
Hey, I found your blog!!! I don't thing I've been here before - or my poor stressed out brain doesn't remember, sorry! Odin is adorable! Oh my goodness! I can't wait to meet you and his mommy and daddy! Only 2 days - omg!
Katie
shaffer-ournewfamily.blogspot.com
Oh Mel! Hearing this just makes my heart smile=)....what a cutie Odin is! You are so deserving to be a mother and I can't believe your chance is shortly around the corner. I will most certainly keep up with you here and I simply can't wait to hear about your trip AND see all the amazing pictures that will be taken.
Post a Comment